Publications Committee of the ISAER
The goal of the Publications Committee is to seek publication opportunities for emergy research, to announce initiatives such as 'special issues' related to emergy research, and to report on past publications. Current committee members are Pier Paolo Franzese (Chair), Cecilia M.V.B. Almeida, Gengyuan Liu, and Paolo Vassallo. New committee members are welcome, please contact the Chair.
- Virtual Special Issue of Ecological Modelling, “Modelling Matter and Energy Flows in the Biosphere and Human Economy”
- Special Issue of Ecological Questions, "Biodiversity, Ecosystems, and Global Change"
- Special Issue of JEAM "Environmental Quality and Management"
- Special Issue of JEAM "Sustainability as a Strategy for the Commons"
- Ecological Modelling special issue, “Environmental Accounting: Emergy, Systems Ecology and Ecological Modelling”
- Ecological Modelling special issue, “Emergy Synthesis 8 ∼ Emergy and Environmental Accounting: Theories, Applications, and Methodologies”
- Ecological Modelling special issue, "Environmental accounting models and nature conservation strategies”